Saturday, July 21, 2007

A South African love poem

LOVE by Lachlan www.artvarkie.co.za


I smaak you stukkend, please say you'll be mine,
You're my moon, my stars and my beach day sunshine.
You're so handsome, it makes me go 'wow',
You're better than a proper Durban bunnychow.
You're my beaded love letter, my breeze in the night,
You're my tea, my koeksister, my Blitz firelight
You're my Discovery, my Tracker, my ADT
My pap, Mrs Balls Chutney, my Nandos for free:
You're my lamb chop, my gumdrop, my partner in crime,
My chilli, my roti, my samoosa sublime.


The list is just endless and that isn't all.
You're my Lotto jackpot, my Bioplus, my zol.
Bru', you're my 4X4 when the road is hilly,
You're the Clover pure butter on my mielie.
One look from you and I can float to the sky
I feel like the Springboks have just scored a try.
At this rate Kulula's popularity might die,
'Cos for me you're the only and best way to fly :)
This, my snoekie, is the only start,
'Cos you're taken the cable car straight to my heart!
So, if I were the fork, then would you please be my
knife?

' Cos , bokkie, you're the tomato sauce on the slap
chips of my life!



Sir, in my dreams you instructed me to:

"Be the Light... Shine!

p.s. this poem was sent to me by our lovely friend Natalie Ground...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG.
AMAZING :D
please be mine?

Lady Phi 1.618 said...

Please reveal yourself Anonymous... I wish to proclaim the truth, the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth, so help me, God. :-)
And it's really difficult to do...