Wednesday, December 13, 2006

British Airways Bad Landing

A very bumpy landing...
We all have our off days and i've been meaning write in my blog and apologise to god for not writing my bible as regularly as promised. I am feeling more grounded, more calm and more peaceful. In the last two days I have had two cars almost hit me from behind (a "botzing" as I had been contemplating to myself 30 seconds before hand - I mentioned to the Universe that I did not want to have a botzing now as the coca-cola between my legs would make an awfully sticky mess). Anyway, You know I vow to thee my country all earthly things above, entire and whole and perfect, the service of my love. The love that asks no questions, the love that stands the test, the love that makes undaunted, the final sacrifice.
Love P

No comments: