Saturday, November 20, 2010

I liken my Love for You to a River... When we first met five years ago, it was like a steep creek - fast, clear and sparkling, as well as tremendously exciting. As I've grown to know you and your capacity for kindness and love, friendship and understanding, my love for you has swelled and steadied, gaining confidence with the passing of time.Your spirit and your courage have spurred me to new heights and this morning, as I stand here, my love for you is like a flooding river, a surge of emotion so vivid and so real it cannot be denied.This is the first metaphorical grade six of my life and its potency is incredible.My heart is bursting with an energy I can barely contain and I look forward to all the Marsyandi's of our future.You are my best friend, you are my lover and my admirer.You are my emeral rainbow and my everlasting light.I promise to love, honour and obey you and to remain faithful to you forever.


As God is my witness, I promise that I will love you more than life itself from this day forward and all through eternity.
This ring of pure white gold is a symbol of my everlasting love for you in the wheel of life.
Let us share our hopes and dreams and live our secrets together forever.
Bruce John Barrett Castle, will you always respect me and honour and cherish my love and will you be my husband?
May the spirit of our God be with us forever.

1 comment:

Lady Phi 1.618 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.