Monday, April 04, 2011

OK God, you got my attention now...


  • Hello, Noah? This is no time for fun and jokes...
     

    The world took notice when The Ark landed on top of Mount Ararat... is this so much different, I just had to ask.
     
    I believe the world is round and it is the Japanese who have been murdering our dolphins... no, they are not just there for you guys to eat, with or without mercury poisoning.  I know you have nuclear problems now too, makes you think, doesn't it?  I'm not actually saying anything, I am just wondering aloud...
    The world is there for all of us to enjoy, but what has happened to humility and respect, compassion and love?  If we wish to see more good things happening in the world, then we need to be good ourselves.  Mother Nature is way more powerful than any of us would care to admit and maybe, just perhaps, she is quite capable of looking after herself.

    I just wish to say to the dolphins that I am thinking of you and I hope you enjoyed the surf!  Jokes aside, I pray that you get the respite that you deserve and hope that you choose to stay with humanity (if we dare call it that) here on Earth for eons to come, please don't go the same way as the Quagga...

No comments: